Alice In Tanzania

This Blog is a diary of my trip to Tanzania where i will be teaching English to children, oh what a pure and golden soul I have O:) x

Thursday, February 02, 2006

Alice In Tanzania

Alice In Tanzania

Lo everybody from Dar es Salaam! Very hot, very tired and pretty bewildered! :S not really sure how 2 feel at the mo, sat in an internet cafe in Dar airport, just had a 10 hour flight, n our plane doesn't leave for arusha till 1:30 so we've got ages! my ears are hurtin n they still havnt popped! :( hope everybody is ok n u all had a good night last night! (u know who im talkin 2!) I luv u all n ill write again soon....probably this afternoon! U better log on soon tho! mwah xxxxxxxxx

2 Comments:

At 3:59 AM, Blogger G4jima said...

Hey Al,

yep Ive viewed you extremley efficient blog, I think its damn good to say youve just thown it up in a week !

You sound tired hope you got by with the flyin and travelling ok

Jim

 
At 4:00 AM, Blogger G4jima said...

I T B E G A N I N A F R I C A!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home