Alice In Tanzania

This Blog is a diary of my trip to Tanzania where i will be teaching English to children, oh what a pure and golden soul I have O:) x

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

im in!

Alice In Tanzania
hi everybody! cant write much, iv left it till last minute! sorry! got LOADS to say tho so will have 2 split it up n tell u the rest another day! hmm...where 2 start....well, im missin monday out cos nothin really interestin happened al though we did go 2 this orphanage n got attached 2 all the little kiddies! WELL cute! might bring one home with me!.....yday we moved in2 our houses....was a bit hectic but the kids were more than happy 2 help take our bags inside and get us some buckets of water....jees they look so scrawny but they can carry a hell of a lot! right, im really sorry ladies and gents but my time is about 2 run out! you'll have 2 wait till fri 4 the next post! ee...youv missed out, i was gonna tell u about the toilet and everythin! :) it can wait till fri, dont worry!

spk soon, please keep emailin me cos i miss u all loads!

Personal messages:
Aidy im completely disappointed in u, u spend all ur time on the computer, u set this blog up 4 me n u still havnt mangaed 2 write a comment or email me...god, u must really miss me....mind, you've been occuppied by other things/people i heard! :P

Jonny i hope ur ok, get ur ass in gear and get on msn more! and get on a house phone so i can ring u cos i cant ring ur mobile...or better...ring me! its only 70p a minute! :) i miss u xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

luv ya'll! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

1 Comments:

At 6:09 AM, Blogger G4jima said...

hey I wrote so write me

Jim X

 

Post a Comment

<< Home