Alice In Tanzania

This Blog is a diary of my trip to Tanzania where i will be teaching English to children, oh what a pure and golden soul I have O:) x

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Back in England....Africa ROCKS!

Hello everyone!! So...back in England. Nice and hot here but missing Africa like CRAZY!! Has been really nice to see all my friends and family and my little baby pussy cats! :) (which aren't babies anymore!!)

Girls, if you're reading this (you know who you are!) I miss you tonz!! Can't wait to see you all at cat's birthday! Ellen honey, i'll make sure we see each other soon and flic, please enjoy it all you can out there cos you'll wish you'd stayed out longer when you get back! Girls you all RULE! Thanx for being such good friends : )

Kate, mum and dad...private note for you! Thank you for being some of the only people who actually read this damn thing...it was an arse having to write it, i know its for me in the long run because it'll be me reading it back in a few years time but it was nice to have people appreciating it! So thank you!

So this is goodbye for the last time, I will go back, as soon as i can afford it. Love alice xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home