Alice In Tanzania

This Blog is a diary of my trip to Tanzania where i will be teaching English to children, oh what a pure and golden soul I have O:) x

Tuesday, August 29, 2006



If you look closely enough, you can just about see me stood in my doorway behind the grate!




Sekei massive...INNIT! Ellen's wonderful artwork and...check out how organised we all are!! The table on the left is who owes who and how much, it's if two of us do the shopping we split it between all of us when we get back. The ticks next to each name (far left) is how many times that person has washed up! And the bottom right table is how many times somebody has payed for something that doesnt cost enough to split between 6 of us; ie. bread, veg, eggs, etc.#




Err...pretty self explanatory I reckon...its just mine and flics room!



The sign for our school on the main road


Me blowing up balloons for my last-day-of-school party : ) / : (

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home